dilluns, 26 d’octubre del 2009

Trip to Italy


Today I will talk about my last trip.
In this trip I went to the Italy in 4 ESO and to last one week.This trip was very funny for my and I laughed a lot with my friends and my teachers. No all days it was very funny the first day it was the worst beacause I didn't sleep but other days It was very entertaining. One day, in Florencia we met with fans Everthon team football and we did a photo with theirs but we didn't speak same lenguage and we didn't understand. In Italy we ate a pizza in a restaurant all days. The pizzas was very good. One day we went to the discotheque all 4 ESO but discotheque wasn't funny. In the photo apareed Pau, David, Cèlia, Laura Junca and me with teachers. This is my favourite trip although I don't trip a lot in this I was very funny because we went all 4 ESO with my friends and I do it again.