divendres, 5 de març del 2010

story

It was midnight and I was alone in the house.
Outside it was raining very hard.
I was getting ready to go to bed when I suddenly heard a strange noise
outside my room in the corridor. Then, when looked at the door.
I noticed that someone was turning the handle! I rushed over the door
and quickly turned the key in the lock. Then, I asked in a trembling
voice:
-Who is it?
-Your father
He opened the door but he didn't see anything, then he closed the door
quickly, suddenly he heard another voice that it said:
-You will die...
He ran to his sister's bedroom and he saw a terrible scene: his sister
was hugging on the ceiling.
He screamed and he hid under his bed, under his blanket. He was really
frightened... Then he heard some steps that were coming closer and
closer… and they stopped in front of the door. At once, the door was opened
and.. He could see the feet that were approaching him and
he became more scared. He could see that the man was trying to catch
his legs...when suddenly he woke up....it was just a nightmare.
He was terrified and he was crying, then he went to the kitchen,
he opened the fridge and he found his sister's head...
So was it a nightmare or a true story?
I don’t know but this story is frightened