diumenge, 11 d’abril del 2010

Poker friends


In Easter I and my friends are organitzated a good poker, in this poker each person put 10€, as we were 9 persons, the award are 90€, 50€ for the first clasificated, 30€ for second and 10€ for third clasificated.

In this poker join Txema Montoro, Marc Gómez, Marc Fageda, Marc Barneda, Jake Bridges, Pol Padrosa, Adrià Alfaro, Gerard Valentin and I.

This poker was be very rewarding for me, because I won this poker.
The first eliminated was be Adrià, Pol won versus Adrià in one all-in, after I eliminated Barneda and I match at Pol and Gómez in chips, After Fageda that he "wasn't come" good, win versus Valentin and he was eliminated.

More later I won all chips of Fageda, and rather time after I won all chips of Pol and I win in chips at all people of the table.

Only stayed Gómez, Txema, Jake, and I. Gómez won Jake(that he was the champion), I catch the chips of Txema, and only stayed Gómez and I, 1 versus 1.

The final wasn't do waited and I won the first price 50€.