dimarts, 16 de novembre del 2010

Oral presentation





In our oral presentation I used powerpoint as resource with some images that we did ourself. Doing a powerpoint presentation is good support for the presentation. I talked for about 5 minutes more or less.

Body language & eye contact

During our oral presentation I tried to look at people but I was nervous and I looked to the power point. I move my hand when I was talking. Sometimes I needed to read my notes.

Structure


I think that my presentation and structure was Ok. Alex introduced the topic and then he started to talk about how I met your mother. Then, I started to talk about bigbang theory. We did a little conclusion and we showed videos because our aims are that people had a basic knowledge form each sitcom. I think that our oral presentation have order, it means that we organize our ideas in order.

Language


This is the most important part of the oral presentation, because it’s difficult because you find some difficult words that you don’t know but with the nerves you don’t remember and at the end you speak simply. I tried to use connectors but I think that I’ve to improve.

Pronunciation & Intonation

Unconsciously I speak quickly but everybody knows that the nervous are bad… I believe that my intonation is ok. But I think that I have to improve because every word is different, with different pronunciation and different intonation…

For all these reasons my final mark, would be an 7%. I think that it’s ok but I need to improve my language and eye contact.



Evaluation Mark


Presentation 10% 8

Body language and eye contact 10% 6

Structure 10% 6

Content 40% 30

Language 20% 10

Pronunciation and intonation 10% 7