divendres, 28 de maig del 2010

Informal letter

Carmenço 132
Empuriabrava
17487

20th May 2010



Hi Marcel!


How are you? Thanks for your letter, I really liked it. I’m very glad to hear that
you are going to the United States with my summer family.

I would like to explain my trip, my experience. Everything started when my parents told me that I could take a magnific trip to another country. I set off on my trip the first weekend of July, I was very excited because it was my first trip of the year and also was the first time that I caught a plane. When the plane took off I was afraid. When I arrived in the Australian country a strange family was waiting for me. They took me to their house and it was really strange. I broke down crying because I was alone in another country.

At first I was shy and the family spoke but I didn’t answer. I was very well attended by the family and I could see that their appearance was strange but they were fantastic people, they cared and always gave me the best. My parents phoned me often and they could see that I was very happy.

In the morning I was in a private high school where we could speak English, every day, after I went to have lunch with the family. I found out that they have a lot of money and they always took me to different expensive restaurants of the city. I always visited a lot of places and every day I came across new things.
It was a fantastic trip, I want to repeat it this summer and I hope that we stay together.

Keep in touch!

Love
Christian XXX