dissabte, 20 de novembre del 2010

Education

I'll talk about education because it’s an important topic that some people don’t give importance.

I don’t like study, this is the typical phrase of teenager and it increase every year. Nowadays, people don’t have interest for studies. They study because their parents say that it's important to study for the future, but what future? Now people don't study and it seems that children go to school like somebody who goes to the park... I understand that it's difficult to study, it's boring but if you would like to be something in your future you have study, for be somebody in your life.
Each generation is different. When our parents were children they couldn't study because they had to work, but if you ask to somebody probably they say: I wish I could study...

Now is the big problem of teenagers, the famous Ni-Ni generation..