dissabte, 20 de novembre del 2010

"Callejeros"


Today, I’ll speak about Callejeros, I considere that it’s new, because Callejeros is a TV programme where you can see the real life.

This is urban programme where the objective is to see the different ways of life, the problems with sub, vagrants, slums, prostitution, drugs, erotic show, luxury homes, adolescents, street children… Callejeros centre a topic but they what happened lot families that happen about it. When Callejeros shows luxury homes and things about it, I watch the programme because it’s entertaining. But every Friday there is a different topic more or less interesting.

For my is a great production and I recommend this to all people

2 comentaris:

Ignasi ha dit...

Christian I see callejeros too, is a very good televison programe because it shows many things about the society. And is very interesting when it shows the yougn people when they go out at nights! XD

Pep Esteve Calvo ha dit...

Christian I use to see Callejeros, but nowadays I think that is boring. In this show we use to see a lot of views about our society, but now we only see the poor people like gypsys, prostitutes, "camels",etc.
Callejero's level falls every week and now I don't wotch this program anymore.