diumenge, 6 de març del 2011

Human rights

1.What are human rights?

Are the rights you have simply because you’re human

2. When did human rights start?

The human rights started on 10th December of 1948

3. Why were they created?

To reaffirm faith in fundamental human rights, in the dignity and worth of the human person.

4. How many human rights are there?

There are 30 human rights

5. Which human right were you not familiar with?

Article 24.

Everyone has the right to rest and leisure, including reasonable limitation of working hours and periodic holidays with pay.

Sincerely I think that there are a lot of human rights, and when I know that only 30, I was surprise.I'm dissagree with this article because the majority of the poblation was working more than the stipulate hours.

6. Choose one human right and discuss:

- Everybody have the right to life, liberty and security of person.
I believe that not everybody have this right because there’re people that living in the street, in the third world or maybe people that are slave and for being so aren’t entitled to do anything, it’s like if we treated as different people. Everybody have the right to live free and safety.
I think that in my country is not fulfilled, because there are people that living in a very poor and bad conditions.

7. Are Humans rights relevant in the world today? why?

I think that every country have different rights. Everybody should have the same human rights, education, right to live...But some countries don't have this humans rights. I think that human rights are very important for us. We shouldn’t judge people by their appearance, their color, religion…