diumenge, 6 de març del 2011

Description of a person


I’m going to describe a boy, Aitor Salvador. We are the different age, He's young than me and for a long time we were together in the football team. We played together 2 years ago and now, he's a goalkeeper and I'm forward


He’s a little bit fat and small but He jumped more than me. He has brown eyes and hair, he's stronger but also is agile. We've a lot of funny moments, furthermore we enjoyed go to the parties together.


Personally he can be shy but normally he’s extroverted, he’s especially very generous and gentle. He transmits a lot of confidence to everybody and for this reason everybody explain their problems to him. He’s very social, sensitive and very lazy. He loves playing football like me, we started to play when he was 5 in the Coma Cros.

He's funniest, if you saw him you feelt the need to lauhg, he's very stronger but as is small this caused a big impact. We’ve got a lot in common, we have very good relation, funny moments like my greats goals to him or his saving hands.