diumenge, 6 de març del 2011

Writing, Riviera Maya


My perfect dream holiday is going to Riviera Maya
Since some years ago I’ve a dream. My dream is going to Riviera Maya, I know that going to Caribbean is expensive but I try to go upon a time in my life.


A lot of people have this dream, it’s a place that everybody would to go it. Still there are people that prefer going to the mountain and having an adventure that is a good idea too. But I’m sure that I prefer a beautiful beach with white water, exotics drinks, do diving, and see exotic animals...
I think that everybody need relax. The airline ticket is very expensive and you have to spend a lot of hours in a plane (we know that go by plane is tiring and boring) but then it would be worth.
Also, if I could chose I would do a luxury cruise with all expenses paid it would be, fun, great, fantastic..


I like to see the different ways to live and different cultures of the world.
At the moment I’ve to stay at the “beautiful” beaches of Empuriabrava.