diumenge, 6 de març del 2011

Oral presentation




In my oral presentation I used powerpoint as resource with some images for help the explanation at all people. I prefer used this resource because is a good suport for the presentation and for don't lost the text. In this presentation I talked for about 5 minutes more or less.

Body language & eye contact

During my oral presentation I tried to look at people but the nervous and the technical words was doing this work more difficult, when I feelt nervous I put my hand in my neck. Sometimes I needed to read my notes because was a difficult topic to explain but I tried it.

Structure

I think that my structure was good, because first I explained the reason of I choose this topic, then I started to the theoretical part where I explain the differents types of injuries in the world of football. After explained my practical part where I tallen my interview to players of Figueres and compare the results with the objectives. Finally I decided don't put a video of injuries because I think this can be too lurid to people.

Language

This is the most important part of the oral presentation, because in my research project I used a lot of technical words in catalan that is so difficult to translate correctly, but I've to improve my oral language furthermore I can control my nervous well I can pronounce better.

Pronunciaton & Intonation

I know that I speak very quickly when I felt nervous for this reason I can upgrade my pronunciaton only was speaking more slowly, but for the intonation I think that is correct but the real problem is the pronunciaton.

For all these my final mark would be an 6. I think that I need to improve a lot to upgradre my english level but I'll get